Monday, November 16, 2020

Shipping Fun



Again, I'm so thankful to those of you who have donated to my art fundraiser for 2020's breast cancer related expenses. The paintings are now dry enough and ready to ship as seen in the above photo. On my list for today is to take these paintings to the post office for shipping. Quite a few paintings have  already been picked up or delivered -- will  finish up when the rest of the addresses have been collected. There's still time to get in on the action, though less than a dozen paintings are left of the 10" x 10" size for a $100 donation; nine paintings left of the 8" x 10" size for a $80 donation. This has been a very fun project. 

The Amazing Reese and I are so, so grateful to all of you -- those who have prayed for us, and those of you who have donated. And, we're especially grateful to my cousin, Betsy, who organized the GoFundMe

2 comments:

Tom Lowe said...

Are you still doing AirBnB? I’ll be spending a few days at MD Anderson in January.

Sarah Hazel said...

No, Tom, we're no longer hosting on airbnb. For one, I'm not strong enough these days to keep up with the intensive daily cleaning required to be a good host. And, I'm not comfortable with guests coming into my home during times of covid. Way too risky. Thanks for thinking of us, though.