Monday, April 08, 2024

Where I Am, and Where I'll Be...


I'm pleased to announce that my painting, Self Portrait - 2024, will be on exhibit in the Visual Arts Alliance 40th Juried Open Exhibition from April 1- May 11. The opening reception is at The Jung Center, 5200 Montrose Blvd, Houston, Texas, 77006, on Wednesday, April 10th, from 6-8pm. The juror for the exhibition is Houston gallerist, Kerry Inman, and I consider it a huge honor to have had my work chosen by her for this exhibit. The Amazing Reese and I would love for y'all to join us at the opening reception!

Self Portrait - 2024 

In our life here in Texas, it's bluebonnet season, and we're enjoying the bluebonnets in particular, (see photo at top), but, really, all of the wildflowers are beautiful. We have been staying at a friend's ranch for a few days in Blanco, Texas, in anticipation of the total solar eclipse happening in a few hours, and we've thoroughly enjoyed the wildflowers, butterflies, and change of scenery. We'll be back in Houston for the exhibit, though, so come on by and see us. :)

No comments: