Friday, March 16, 2007

Peaceful

Martha was relaxed. Only a few people showed up for lab. Martha has an unconcerned way about her, and the class was at ease.....very tranquil. Having forgot my apron today, I ended up entirely messy. Hmmm....I should go change.

It's quiet at home, too. Hilary went to Galveston all day yesterday, and neglected to apply sunscreen everywhere. Being fair-skinned, she ended up with a rather awful sunburn. She is having a personal experience of restrained suffering. And Joy likely has bronchitis, and though slightly active, is leisurely sluggish.

The cool, still, grey weather outside matches the subdued atmosphere in our home. Maybe I can get some painting done this afternoon.

5 comments:

mcoker said...

Having the same skin-tone as Hilary, I feel her pain and wish her and Joy a speedy recovery. And while I'm e-visitin', I hope the all the Hazel's have a splendid weekend!

Sarah Hazel said...

Hey friend! I just changed the MCoker link to Duderonomy.

mcoker said...

j00 r0ck d00d! :-)

Sarah Hazel said...

Hey! You two would likely enjoy each other's company. You should meet. Mary, may I introduce you to my friend, Michael? Michael, this is my sweet friend, Mary. Socrates, this is Tyler. Tyler, Socrates.

mcoker said...

haha that's awesome! I've had a blog crush on Mary for quite some time. I love her photoblogolisms :-)