Friday, March 28, 2008

10 Things

1. It's often a hindrance that I am disorganized, especially with regards to paperwork. How I manage some days is beyond me.

2. Today I spent way too much time looking for one particular piece of paper. It should have been where I thought I put it.

3. I have no idea where else to look.

4. Last Christmas, this exact same thing happened. I spent days looking for a particular drawing. I finally found it just a few weeks ago, where I had looked countless times before.

5. When I haven't painted in a while, I wonder if I really know how to paint, or if it's all a fluke.

6. It's a huge relief to paint something and have it turn out like I envision.

7. It's a bummer to work on a painting and never be quite satisfied with it.

8. Most nights I have no idea what to fix for supper.

9. French is not the easiest language to learn, though I'm not practicing as much as I should.

10. I need a nap.

2 comments:

Penhallow Street said...

I wonder if putting the nap first might cast a better light on numbers 1-9 ; )

Sarah Hazel said...

Haha! Naps do work wonders for the psyche.