1. It's often a hindrance that I am disorganized, especially with regards to paperwork. How I manage some days is beyond me.
2. Today I spent way too much time looking for one particular piece of paper. It should have been where I thought I put it.
3. I have no idea where else to look.
4. Last Christmas, this exact same thing happened. I spent days looking for a particular drawing. I finally found it just a few weeks ago, where I had looked countless times before.
5. When I haven't painted in a while, I wonder if I really know how to paint, or if it's all a fluke.
6. It's a huge relief to paint something and have it turn out like I envision.
7. It's a bummer to work on a painting and never be quite satisfied with it.
8. Most nights I have no idea what to fix for supper.
9. French is not the easiest language to learn, though I'm not practicing as much as I should.
10. I need a nap.