Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bueller

I used to think that I had an unlimited supply of creativity. How silly of me. It's quite possible that once the creativity has been used there's nothing leftover for....anything. I can't think of what to paint, what to write, what to cook. Solving problems is useless. I'm at a complete impasse. Is it just me? Is it the weather? Does it have something to do with being 48? Any ideas? Because that's what I could use -- a good idea. Or a bad one -- whatever it takes to get out of this creative slump.

2 comments:

Margaret Simon said...

OK, here are a few suggestions:
1. Take a long walk.
2. Go on an exotic vacation preferably to the Aegean Sea.
3. Go to a conference with like-minded people.
4. Paint sh...(something not so appealing).
5. Read poetry.
Here's to you! You are just temporarily brain dead. I promise creativity will return.

Sarah Hazel said...

Here's to you, too, Margaret, the sweetest berry queen I know.