Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Patronage

Last week, a good friend gave me a Rembrandt Soft Pastel Wood Box Set of 225 Assorted Colors. That means it's time to learn how to use pastels for more than just street art.


She gave me some used paint brushes and paints, too, plus turpentine and canvases; everything an artist needs to work. It's a huge blessing. Now I should have enough usable supplies to last a few months without having to replenish anything. So, I spent the day yesterday cleaning the studio, and the brushes, and taking inventory (of sorts) of the supplies in preparation of an impending flurry of artistically creative activity. Yay!

This is the same friend who, in the past, gave me a choice easel just as I was shopping, and trying to justify the expense of buying something so nice. God bless you, Debra.....and thanks.

No comments: